Peony | inkperfect's Jagua sticker tattoo
The main Peony.
Newest jagua tattoo technology - jagua semi-permanent tattoo sticker last up to 14 days.
Tattoo will develop within 12 to 24 hours. Apply only on clean and dry skin.
The effect is very much similar to Inkbox's stickers (we love inkbox) and we are constantly looking to launch a jagua version because:
♡ We want to simplify the application process (you only need water!)
♡ A more affordable option so tattoos lover can wear them daily!
♡ Skin-safe! Jagua is a natural ingredient derived from plants :))
Estimated 18 cm x 11 cm.
Commonly used as a:
- Calves tattoo
- Half-sleeve tattoo (use a few of them to create your half-sleeves)
- Full-sleeve tattoo (use multiple of them to create your full-sleeves)
- Thigh tattoo
- Back tattoo
How to use
How to use
💧 All you need is water only!
⏳ Tattoo will develop within 24 hours.
1. Clean and dry your skin.
2. Remove the transparent flim.
3. Place tattoo face down on skin.
4. Wet the back of the tattoo thoroughly and press firmly for ~30 seconds.
5. Gently peel off the back paper and allow the tattoo to dry.
> Free normal mail for orders below S$35
> Free trackable mail for orders above S$35.
> Same day delivery option available at checkout page.
> Self-collection option available at checkout page.
Are they real?
that's what you going to get.
Wear these latest jagua semi-permanent tattoos as your accessories.